I decided that this summer I would spend my time working in the studio. Usually I have great intentions to do just that, and then, get involved in other projects. By the time I return to school I have only a few paintings completed and find myself always rushed, trying to get things ready for the Holiday Shows and family, not to mention the daily demands of teaching.
|Completed this Summer|
With this goal in front of me I have set up a daily routine. I have committed five days a week to painting and working in the studio. These days can be any five of the week, just as long as there are five total. ( first week and a half so good). I want to spend no less than four hours a day actually painting.( this has not been a problem so far,find myself spending more time than this). Then at least three hours a day working on marketing, paper work, etc. This is where the trouble begins. I feel like I'm being pulled in many different directions. As soon as I sit down to the computer, time seems to fly. I need to; yes, you can go ahead and scream, Create A List Of Priorities. Here is where the problem lies. What direction do I start in first? I need to:
- Upload and post daily on my Blog (Art by S'anna)
- Make sure I comment and post on Facebook and Page
- Create a new Website (cancelled the old one, really bad)
- Develop a data system for tracking paintings ; in galleries, at studio, sold, etc.
- Write and send out Newsletter (very time consuming)
- Add a whole lot more I haven't even thought of.
I am, as always, open to suggestions.
Enjoy Life Now...