I don't know how you handle enormous problems or difficulties, but my usual routine is to take it for a few days and then the reality of the situation sinks in and all ____ breaks loose. So today as I work through an enormous hurdle to my everyday life I have started my day by jotting down all the things that make me Happy.
* my little Sherry smiling up at me.
* the flowers in the yard that are growing (not as fast as the weeds)
* family and friends who are here helping me get around.
* artist from the PAC who have contacted me
* the beat of my favorite music
You get the idea. No matter how horrible the situation seems, there are always things still happening in your life that will bring a smile and a sense of being OK.
I hope you will share some of the things that make you Feel Happy.
Have a great start to your week.